1877.The Ararat Brandy, Wine and Vodka Factory of Yerevan, founded by the merchant of the first guild Nerses Tairyan, is located in one of the most beautiful places in Yerevan – the Hrazdan Gorge.:
In 1899, the plant was sold by the leading manufacturer of Russian alcoholic beverages “N.L.” to the company “Shustov and Sons”:
1920. the plant was nationalized in 1921. In May, it will be renamed the Ararat Brandy, Wine and Vodka Factory in Yerevan:
“Yerevan Brandy-Wine-Vodka Combine Ararat” was the main enterprise of cognac production and winemaking of Soviet Armenia, which included all cognac-wineries of Armenia:
1991. After the collapse of the Soviet Union, the plant was in an abandoned and deplorable state:
2002. “Yerevan Ararat Brandy, Wine and Vodka Factory” has come to life again, acquiring a new owner in the person of the founder of the multi Group concern Gagik Tsarukyan:
For about two years, the restoration of the original source of brandy production, which has become a historical value, lasted:
Now the plant is considered to be a structure of great historical value, which is improving more and more every year, entrenching the standards of the world brandy industry in Armenia.